Monday, February 8, 2010

Who I am

Hi! My name is Randee and I am a photographer. My interrest in Photography came after my wedding. I felt that I paid my photographer too much for the work that was done and, unfortunately, missed a few shots that were really important to me. On your wedding day, you are not thinking of each shot you want, so I will compile a list with you before hand to make sure that I get what you want and you don't have to think about too much on your day except about being the Bride! ALL images will be edited, as needed, to reduce/remove blemishes and whiten teeth. I will enhance many photos to play on color and add quotes or names. I release the copyrights to ALL of your images in return for your permission to use your images for promotional purposes.

I do have a studio in Hooper, if you'd prefer, but I always love to shoot in new locations!

I will travel up to 50 miles for a Wedding (As far North as Logan or as far South as Draper) At no charge. Ask me about additional mileage.

(801)710-3703
www.RandeeScott@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment